North Hall Replacement Building San Bernardino Valley College
Built in 1926, San Bernardino Valley College is the largest of two colleges in the District and is a comprehensive community college offering a full range of degrees, transfer programs to colleges and universities, and certifications in a wide range of careers. Over the past decade, several of the campus’ major buildings were demolished after it was determined that the San Jacinto Fault Zone bisected the campus, running under the foundations of a number of buildings which were not constructed to modern seismic standards.
Funded by Bond Measures, some of the buildings replaced included the Administration Building, the Life Science Building, and North Hall Media Communications Building.
BEST was selected to furnish and install General Sheet Metal, Roof Accessories, Metal Roof, Preformed Metal Siding and Aluminum Composite Panels for the North Hall Replacement Building. A
Standing Seam roof panel was used for this project over a rigid board insulation underlayment. Metal and aluminum composite wall panels and covers were also installed by BEST.